Career CPR Digital: Meaningful Strategies to Resuscitate or Nurture Your Career
Many people struggle to find a job and career path that inspires and gives them the happiness and motivation they need to succeed. And in today’s economy, the workplace is constantly in transition, as are many people with their careers.
Now more than ever, you need to take responsibility for your own career: Invest in yourself personally and professionally, stay engaged, make yourself visible to decision makers by getting involved in projects that contribute to your company’s bottom line.
The good news is that this book is full of strategies to help you love your job, increase your productivity, maximize your performance, and thrive in today’s corporate America.
When reading Career CPR, you will learn:
- Strategies to increase your productivity and maximize your performance
- Strategies to get and stay engaged in your workplace
- Habits to avoid that could wreck your career
- How to resuscitate your career
- Strategies for making you irreplaceable at work
- Prescriptions for a successful, truly meaningful career