Career Bliss Summit – Moving Your Career Forward!
Be a part of an unforgettable day of growth, clarity, and epiphanies that could change people’s career forever!
Earn up to 4 CEU Hours
November 16, 2018
9:00 AM to 3:15 PM
Noah’s Event Venue ~ (224) 216-9411
200 Barclay Blvd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Top 10 Reasons to Sponsor Job Satisfaction Summit
- Reach the $2.5 trillion dollar market of male and female professionals.
- Pre-marketing for the Summit will reach over 500,000 people.
- Event marketing is the best way to connect with professional workers.
- Make your brand friendly to a very diverse market.
- Highlight products and services directly to your customer.
- Have company representatives give presentations at events.
- Take advantage of the brand equity, media, and tremendous following of the Empowered Professionals Network.
- Enhance your cause-related marketing by participating in events that benefit the community and empower professionals around the country.
- Be associated with our past and current leading brands sponsors.
- Benefit from multimedia promotional campaigns including television, radio, print, direct mail, and internet marketing.
Ultimate Marketing Plan and Cause-Related Marketing Opportunities
Book campaign: Career CPR
- Career CPR Blog
- Career Development Month each November
- Diverse partner conferences throughout the year
- Webinars and online learning
- Video marketing on the internet
- Weekly Podcasting and live speaking
- Print articles and interviews
- Multimedia campaign: TV, radio, print, internet
With media campaigns that reach more than 500,000 people via internet, television, podcast, radio, print, and more; our opportunity to educate professionals and foster word of mouth buzz in a highly-networked demographic is an invaluable investment. The Career Bliss Summit is the ultimate venue for sponsors to reach professionals from diverse backgrounds, build brand awareness, and increase awareness of your products, services, and brand. The Summit will include powerful speakers to empower, inspire, and uplift participants to take actions in moving their career to the next level, achieve their career goals, and reach career satisfaction. This year’s theme is “Own Your Happiness At Work: Positive Approaches to Work, Career & Life!”
Benefits to Sponsors
- Quantifiable Exposure on a plethora of media outlets
- Link to your website and cross-promotions on our media and partner’s media
- Enhance cause-related marketing by participating in our charitable efforts
- Exhibitor opportunities, signage, and your company representatives at the event(s)
- Promotion in social online media
- Branding on our national resource list
- Speaking opportunity at the event(s)
- Option to provide premiums in show bags and attendee gifts
- Advertisements in promotional campaigns (print and online)
- On-site sales, sampling, and couponing opportunities
- VIP passes for staff and special guests
- Dedicated campaign with pre-marketing and follow-up promotions
- E-blasts highlighting your brand and sponsorship
- Press Release to various media outlets
- Year-long coaching program to keep sponsor’s name visible
- Making a Difference Award will be presented to sponsors
Ultimate Marketing Plan and Cause-Related Marketing Opportunities
Year-Long Multi-Benefits Package
Visibility Access Impressions
Signage and exhibitor opportunities. Recognition from the platform. Hyperlink to our websites. Logo inclusion on our website as well. VIP passes for up to two staff to events.
Visibility Access, Impressions, Connections, Direct Response
Premier booth locations at events with trade shows. Direct Response: Attendees at events receive special coupons and/or offers to drive customers to your company. Option to provide premium in show bag and prize giveaways. Company representatives can give presentations at events. Option to sponsor breakfast or luncheon. All of the benefits of Maverick Sponsor are included.
Visibility Access, Connections, Direct Response
A special dedicated advanced campaign to all attendees promoting your company. On-site sales, sampling and speaking opportunities. Inclusion in social media platforms. Endorsed email campaign to Career CPR’s database. Product placement. All of the benefits of the Innovator Sponsor are also included.
Naming Rights Visibility Access, Connections, Impressions, Direct Response, Extended Reach, Book Tour, Spokesperson, Media
Naming Rights as Presenting Sponsor of Career CPR Expo, Speaking, and Media Tour. Media release campaign promoting your company as brand-friendly to professionals. Product giveaways during keynotes. Direct mail campaign to a proprietary list of professionals. Branding in the media including print, radio, Internet and podcast. Dedicated special follow-up promotion to attendees at events. Benefits of all packages are included.
Meet the Founder, Tami Gilbert ~ Tami is an RN, Presenter/ Speaker, Podcast Host, and Author of Career CPR: Meaningful Strategies to Resuscitate or Nurture Your Career and Courage to Persevere: A Compelling Story Of Struggle, Survival, and Triumph. She helps businesses and corporations increase their bottom line through employee retention. She holds workshop activities to increase employee job satisfaction. Her perseverance and tenacity is a true story of life-changing courage which Tami shares with others to inspire, encourage, edify, and embolden them toward a life of fulfillment and contentment. READ MORE>>>
MEET OUR AMAZING SPEAKERS
Saundra Washington: The Longevity Roadmap
Be your best self throughout your life. Be sound in body, mind, and beyond. It’s possible if you get on the right path. Saundra will help you get started. She’s figured out how to make healthy living work for her. And now she’s ready to show you how you can feel better, live longer, and transform your life. A corporate learning professional by trade, Saundra has given presentations to audiences of all sizes. She knows how to deliver a message that hits home. Her talk is guaranteed to motivate you for positive change.
Molly Hillig Rodriguez: Do You Hear Me? Do You See Me? Communication of Limitless Potential
Molly has developed and hosted seven international retreats structured around the empowerment of personal relationships. Her professional experience includes relationship coaching, nursing, public health, and Salsa dancing. Molly is bilingual and has traveled to 15 countries. She brings the best of her energy and expertise to every event. She uses humor and movement to engage her audience. She understands the importance and connection of biology, physiology, and psychology behind strong and healthy relationships. She educates and interacts with you to build self-awareness, self-care, and communication skills.
Sabrina Smith: Why “There” is Where You Belong
This action-oriented presentation empowers people to take the necessary steps to achieve their goals in the workplace. She will help identify barriers, visualize and verbalize desired success, create actionable goals, and identify an accountability partner to support you. Sabrina Smith is passionate Leader, Trainer, and Speaker. She has spent the last 20 years of her career in leadership and training positions in both the corporate arena and non-profit organizations. She believes people perform best when they have the knowledge, tools, and support to accomplish their daily tasks in the marketplace and the home.