Sponsor Proposal for Career CPR: Career Bliss Summit
Take Control Of Your Happiness At Work: The Power to Create Anything You Want With Your Career & Life!”
November 17, 2017
9:00 AM to 3:15 PM
Story of the Job Satisfaction Summit
Mission Statement: Through the devotion to her attendees, Tami has created a memorable brand and event series with tremendous prospects for growth beyond Chicago Illinois. Career CPR proprietary list has grown and continue to grow. With the strategic partners, the database has grown and continue to grow.
The event will include many powerful speakers to empower, inspire, and uplift all the participants to take actions to move their career to the next level, achieve their career goals and satisfaction. This year’s theme is “Own Your Happiness At Work: Positive Approaches to Work, Career & Life!”
Top 10 Reasons to Sponsor Job Satisfaction Summit
- Reach the $2.5 trillion dollar market of male and female professionals.
- Pre-marketing for the summit will reach over 500,000 people.
- Event marketing is the best way to connect with professional workers.
- Make your brand friendly to the diversity markets: Caucasian, Latina, African-American and Asian-American women.
- Highlight products and services directly to your customer.
- Have company representatives give presentations at events.
- Take advantage of the brand equity, media, and tremendous following of business professionals Career CPR brand has created.
- Enhance your cause-related marketing by participating in events that benefit the community and empower women and men.
- The multimedia promotional campaign includes television, radio, print, direct mail, and Internet including social media.
- Be associated with leading brands past and current sponsors.
Ultimate Marketing Plan and Cause-Related Marketing Opportunities
Book campaign: Career CPR
- Career CPR Blog
- Career Development Month every November
- Partner conferences for women
- Webinars and online learning
- Video marketing on the Internet
- Weekly Podcasting and live speaking
- Print articles and interviews
- Multimedia campaign: TV, radio, print, Internet
With a media campaign that reaches more than 500,000 people through internet, television, podcast, radio and print, the job satisfaction workshop is an opportunity to educate professionals and foster word of mouth buzz in a highly-networked demographic. This event is the ultimate venue for sponsors to maximize communication with professionals from different backgrounds, build brand awareness, and increase use of your products and services.
Sponsorship: Year-Round Multiple Benefit Packages
The Career CPR Workshop, Speaking, Summit, and Podcast gives sponsors the opportunity to market to the growth community of women business owners 25-54. These women have tremendous consumer needs and purchasing power. Studies show that women are very brand loyal and recommend their favorite brands to friends, family and business associates—with the overwhelming majority saying they use the same products and services in their home that they use in their business.
Benefits to Sponsor
- Exposure on (media with information on circulation, ratings, listeners or website accesses)
- Hyperlink on (your website and possible partner sites with information on unique visitors and website hits)
- Cross promotions with (name partners and/or charity)
- Enhance your cause-related marketing by participating in a program that benefits (demographic or recipients of charity)
- Exhibitor opportunities, signage, and your company representatives at the event(s)
- Promotion in social online media (describe)
- Branding on a national resource list
- Speaking opportunity at the event(s)
- Option to provide premium in show bags
- Free ad in program book
- Option to provide prize giveaways
- On-site sales, sampling and couponing opportunities
- VIP passes for staff and special clients
- Promotion in upcoming media (describe)
- Dedicated campaign with pre-marketing and follow-up promotion
- Email blast to (describe demographics and number of people)
- Press Release to various media outlets (describe)
- Year-long coaching program to keep sponsor’s name visible
- Making a Difference Award will be presented to sponsor with photo opportunities
A customized program will be created for each sponsor with the following packages as guidelines.
|Sponsorship Level||Investment||Benefits||Year-Long Multi-Benefits Package|
|Signage and exhibitor opportunities. Recognition from the platform. Hyperlink to our websites. Logo inclusion on our website as well. VIP passes for up to two staff to events.|
|Premier booth locations at events with trade shows. Direct Response: Attendees at events receive special coupons and/or offers to drive customers to your company. Option to provide premium in show bag and prize giveaways. Company representatives can give presentations at events. Option to sponsor breakfast or luncheon. All of the benefits of Maverick Sponsor are included.|
|Special dedicated advanced campaign to all attendees promoting your company. On-site sales, sampling and speaking opportunities. Inclusion in social media platforms. Endorsed email campaign to Career CPR’s database. Product placement. All of the benefits of the Innovator Sponsor are also included.|
|Naming Rights as Presenting Sponsor of Career CPR Expo, Speaking, and Media Tour. Media release campaign promoting your company as brand-friendly to professionals. Product giveaways during keynotes. Direct mail campaign to a proprietary list of professionals. Branding in the media including print, radio, Internet and podcast. Dedicated special follow-up promotion to attendees at events. Benefits of all packages are included.|
Call today to sign up to be our sponsor 847-943-9014 or email email@example.com
Tami Gilbert’s wisdom resonates with many professionals from different background who have made the leap to career success. These are the professionals on the front lines and in administrations, using their instincts, passion, and every possible waking hour to create a thriving life and career.
Tami Gilbert, MSN, MBA, is an RN, Presenter/ Speaker, Podcast Host, and Author of Career CPR: Meaningful Strategies to Resuscitate or Nurture Your Career and Courage to Persevere: A Compelling Story Of Struggle, Survival, and Triumph. She helps businesses and corporations increase their bottom line through employee retention. She holds workshop activities to increase employee job satisfaction. Her perseverance and tenacity is a true story of life-changing courage which Tami shares with others to inspire, encourage, edify and embolden them toward a life of fulfillment and contentment. “Anything is possible- if you believe,” is Tami Gilbert’s call to action.
Tami’s confident, courageous, unstoppable mindset has been shaped by failure, rejection, and criticism. Her life-changing Career CPR™ workshops have been developed based on her book Career CPR, her accomplishments and the deliberate successes of herself and her clients.
A thought-provoking and insightful speaker, Tami delivers passionate, power-packed informational presentations that teach others on how to increase their own happiness at work, create a positive workplace environment, and build a successful career. She is a member of Illinois Organization of Nurse Leaders (IONL), American Case Management Association (ACMA), National Surgical Quality Improvement Program (NSQIP), Illinois Surgical Quality Improvement Collaborative (ISQIC), Break of Dawn International Inc, Authentically Powerful Women, Chicagoland Medical Group Management Association, Highland Park Chamber of Commerce, and DBR Chamber of Commerce.
When Tami is not working, writing, speaking, or leading workshops, she is volunteering. She volunteered as IONL Program Leadership Subcommittee and Forester Career Network. She chaired many professional groups such as Success Club, Northshore Empowered Women Network, and Northshore Healthcare Professional Network.
Tami’s message resonates with healthcare professionals because it is authentic. She rose from humble beginnings to having a successful career. Her straightforward insight into the challenges and rewards of working in healthcare professions are truths derived from her own experience.
She’s a healthcare professional with a Career CPR message that captures audiences and engages listeners and readers. She succeeds with a winning personality and a commitment to helping others achieve their career goals. Tami does not so much seek to be a heroine but to enable heroines. Tami’s journey was the catalyst for her book, Career CPR: Meaningful Strategies to Resuscitate and Nurture Your Career. Her groundbreaking book has been lauded by fellow professionals, healthcare executives, hospital executives, corporate executives and her readers and fans. From there, her career as a registered nurse, consultant, speaker, podcast host and frequent radio guest took off. Her second book, Courage to Persevere showed people the will and power we have to accomplish any goals we set for ourselves.
Advisory Board and Management Team
Jerry Cox, MSN, CRRN, is an RN who is also a Manager, an Instructor, CPR Instructor, and Podcast Co-Host. She attended St. Xavier University in Oak Lawn, Illinois where she studied nursing. Jerry’s compassion is overwhelming and outstanding. She is devoted to her lifelong career in her profession. She is highly recognized for encouraging individuals to reach their professional goals, fulfilling their ambitions and obtaining satisfaction in their careers.
Jerry obtained several Awards (Nancy Holt Awards; Magnuson Awards) in recognition
for her outstanding efforts and contributions to her team in making the organization the best in healing and hope. Jerry worked on various committees (such as Clinical Ladder Committee, Research Committee, Policy and Procedure Committee, and The Magnet Steering Committee).